Topic : Planet Decor Kitchen and Room Separation Method | Available On Amazon
- Item details Materials PVC, s hooks Modular Wall Panels Screen – Room Divider – Decoratives Panel These 3D wall panels are lightweight and work together through an automatic pattern repeat to create large-scale dimensional walls of any size and shape. Room Separation Method is great for rental spaces and for those that don’t have the time to do a permanent installation.
- Assembly is child’s play: the elements are linked together with hooks, so the structures can be dismantled and reconfigured in the wink of an eye. This delicate yet enduring motif has an irresistible presence, and fits particularly well in streamlined settings.
- Installation couldn’t be easier: the elements are connected using hooks to create any size partition.
- Multifunctional: 15 decorative panel screens can be freely combined. DIY to make it whatever shapes and length based on your preference. Very easy and creative. Perfect for decorating your room, such as divide living room and dining room, sitting room and dinning room, office.
- Easy to Install: Hanging one by one to assemble and install through hooks and screws.
- Simple Elegance: Simple and fashion carving pattern, black is always so classic and fashion. It will makes your room more beautiful and elegant. Also protect your individual privacy. Easily transform a boring wall into eye-catching wall art Lightweight and Paintable Easy to DIY It makes it easy for everyone to now have stunning dimensional walls.
- Multi-Usage: Room Separation Method is Not only a living room divider, but also perfect for separating & dividing rooms, decorating living room, bedroom, sitting-room, kitchen etc. Also, it protects your individual privacy Hangs from ceiling to define an area Connect multiple rows to create a wall Can be arranged as wall art or a window treatment (not Peel & stick) Comes with panel connectors to hook together
- Contents: Each kit contains 15 panels, 8 hanging rings & 50 connector rings for customized configuration. Multiple kits can be combined to expand to fit your wall.